Committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through health and safety protocols At Alisa Hotels, one of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the way we live, and we are adjusting our daily operations to fit within the new normal. In response to this, we and a team of experts have reviewed our existing health and safety processes and developed a new safety protocol. This in-depth cleanliness and disinfection protocol was created in accordance with the protocols rolled out by World Health Organization, the Government of Ghana and Ghana Health Service and is designed to ensure your safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
Our New Protocols A new 18-step protocol for hotels and 10-step protocol for meeting and event spaces that have been introduced in all our hotels. New cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment, and updated training for team members are included in the new protocols. All our worldwide locations are being briefed on these protocols and strongly encouraged to implement them. These protocols describe specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident when you visit us.
1. Physical distancing We have implemented physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
2. Increased Cleaning and Disinfecting We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout our hotels, paying attention to high-touch items.
3. Air circulation We have improved our air circulation processes to increase air quality.
4. Sanitizing stations We have Installed alcohol-based hand sanitizing stations at all entrances and public areas
5. Disinfect key cards We clean and disinfect key cards upon check-in.
6. Door hangers We display door hangers with cleaning and disinfecting information in all rooms and meeting venues.
7. Travel-size hand sanitizer We provide each guest room with a travel-size hand sanitizer.
8. TV remote We provide clean and disinfected TV remotes in an individually sealed and protective bag for all guestrooms.
9. Linens We wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
10. Pool and other wellness areas We provide sanitizers in our fitness and wellness centers.
11. Methods of payment We offer cash-free methods of payment at all outlets and receptions.
12. Grab and go We offer individually packaged and other grab-and-go food options.
13. Bars and restaurants Our Restaurant and Bar spaces have been rearranged to provide physical distancing.
14. Food safety We adhere strictly to the safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
15. Minibar We have removed all minibars for safety reasons.
16. Team training We have given all our team members comprehensive hygiene and prevention training.
17. Team member temperature checks We administer temperature checks for team members and suppliers, when legally permitted or required.
18. Team member PPE We provide all team members with personal protective equipment.
Meeting and Event Space Protocols In addition to our General protocols, we have implemented this new 10-step protocol for meeting and event spaces in our hotels. New cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment, and updated training for team members are included in the new protocols.
1. Personal belongings We ensure the safe handling of personal belongings in designated areas.
2. Sanitizing stations We have installed stations with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves in hotel public areas and meeting and event spaces.
3. Increase cleaning and disinfecting Increase cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items.
4. Air Circulation We have improved air circulation processes to increase air quality.
5. Door hangers We display door hangers with cleaning and disinfecting information in each meeting room.
6. Disinfect box We have placed a “disinfect box" in meeting rooms for used stationary items and disinfect them after events.
7. Physical distancing We ensure physical distancing in meeting and event facilities.
8. Event manager contact Our hotel event manager is available for contact directly through your own device, to assist with your requests during the event.
9. Food safety We adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
10. Coffee machines We clean and disinfect our coffee machines frequently.